If you are interested in any of these positions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we don’t have anything currently that suits you, please check back soon.
All roles except Vault Goblins are home based, therefore hours are completely flexible. All roles will be required to use Slack to keep in contact with the rest of the team and while there are no official minimum hours, we will require you to be an active member of the team so please consider this before applying.
Social Media Star
We are looking for someone clued up on all things social media to join the GWG team and push our social media presence to the next level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Proactively create content for SocMed platforms.
- Respond to instant messages and posts regarding GWG(escalating to board if necessary)
- Maintain good community links with social media connections(prior streamers/partners etc).
- Maintain a consistent tone across all SocMed channels.
- Keep community updated with latest donations, projects andevent pictures.
- Maintain daily Twitter posts, ensuring that IRL GWG pics in event/donation basis are promoted cross-platform.
- Stay engaged with new releases/social media trends.
SocMed in many ways is the public face of GWG, and as such, is responsible for keeping our followers and supporters both informed and connected with our activities.
In doing so, a consistent tone must be maintained in order to keep GWG in a positive light within the public sphere.
You will be involved in posting both short term/active content and developing a longer term strategy to grow follower count and efficacy of SocMed posts.
SocMed will also engage closely with both the Head of Events, to ensure that the current calendar of events is publicised, and the Head of Comms, both to maintain consistency of communication and also organise donations.
We are looking for someone to be in charge of all things website and to help make our design ideas for GWG a reality!
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining and updating the GWG website.
- Providing ideas for ways in which to keep our website fresh and as user friendly as possible.
- Making sure our photos and graphics are internet and public ready.
- Coming up with concepts and designs for any promotional material we may need.
- Using your knowledge of design to elevate our public presence while knowing how to maintain and present the core message GWG.
Our website is built on WordPress so you will need to have experience using that as well as HTML coding. As we will also be requiring a level of design output, experience with Photoshop or similar is a must. We are also totally open to any expertise and new ideas you can bring to the table in regards to the website and design side of GWG.