How to donate:
- Cleaning time – Make sure consoles, accessories or games you are donating are reset to factory settings, are in working order and a clean condition.
- Give us a shout – Let us know what you’ll be sending by filling out our online form below and you will receive a confirmation email with all the info you need for posting.
- Boxing up – Pop you donation in a suitable box, making sure it’s safe and secure with relevant packaging (we like to recycle packaging where possible!). Please do include a note with your name and email address in the box.
- Arranging postage – You can pay to post it to us using Royal Mail (we recommend using a trackable option and getting proof of postage)or a courier service like CollectPlus, DPD or Parcelforce (you can find nearby drop-points or some couriers offer collection from your home) and direct your parcel to our vault. The cost of a < 5kg parcel is roughly around £5-£10. and you will receive our address in the confirmation email once you have filled out the form. Please bear in mind that most post companies have a limit of 15kg (per box).
Alternatively Get-Well Gamers UK may be able to pay for a postage label. Please get in touch via email to see if this is possible.
- Sending it off – Take your parcel along to the relevant drop point or post office and that’s it! Achievement unlocked! You’ve helped to give kids across the UK a power up!
Please be aware we are no longer accepting:
- Nintendo Wii Consoles
- Playstation 2 Consoles
- Playstation 3 Consoles
- Playstation 2 Games
- Xbox Original Consoles
- Xbox 360 Consoles
- Wii Balance Boards
- Guitar Hero/Rock Band Instruments
- Steering Wheels