How to donate:
- Cleaning time – Make sure consoles, accessories or games you are donating are reset to factory settings, are in working order and a clean condition.
- Give us a shout – Let us know what you’ll be sending by filling out our online form below
- Boxing up – Pop you donation in a suitable box, making sure it’s safe and secure with relevant packaging (we like to recycle packaging where possible!). Make sure to include a note with your name and email address in the box.
- Arranging postage – You can pay to post it to us using Royal Mail (we recommend using a trackable option and getting proof of postage) or using a service like CollectPlus (you can find a nearby drop-off point or some companies like Hermes, offer collection from your home) and direct your parcel to our vault. The cost of a < 5kg parcel is roughly around £5 and you will receive our address in the confirmation email once you have filled out the form. Please bear in mind that most post companies have a limit of 15kg (per box).
Alternatively Get-Well Gamers UK may be able to pay for a postage label. Please get in touch via email to see if this is possible. You’ll need to let us know whether you’d like to take it to a Hermes drop point https://www.myhermes.co.uk/parcelshop-finder/ or whether you’ll need Hermes to collect from your home address, so please have ready your home address, a day when you’ll be in if choosing home collection and the weight of the boxed donation.
- Sending it off – Take your parcel along to the relevant drop point or post office and that’s it! Achievement unlocked! You’ve helped to give kids across the UK a power up!
Please be aware we are no longer accepting:
- Nintendo Wii Consoles
- Playstation 2 Consoles
- Playstation 2 Games
- Xbox Original Consoles
- Xbox 360 Consoles
- Wii Balance Boards
- Guitar Hero/Rock Band Instruments
- Steering Wheels