If you are interested in a position we have available, please get in touch at email@example.com. If we don’t have anything currently that suits you, please check back soon.
All roles except Vault Team Members are home based, therefore hours are completely flexible. All roles will be required to use Slack to keep in contact with the rest of the team and while there are no official minimum hours, we will require you to be an active member of the team so please consider this before applying.
Vault Team Member
We are looking for trustworthy, reliable and friendly people to join our vault team in Glasgow!
What you’ll be doing:
- Dealing with incoming donations – Unboxing, sorting, evaluating condition/quality/suitability, storing.
- Fulfilling outgoing donations – Reviewing request list, parceling up, labelling, sending out.
- Organising and tidying items within the vault
- Communicating with other volunteers to highlight any issues/ask questions/highlight any major donations
- Passing any contact requests to the relevant volunteers (ie. “please email me when this has been received)
- Potentially supporting with “in person” donations or events in the Glasgow area (optional & will require DBS check)
What you’ll need:
- Organisation skills – Both organising your time and organising/tidying within the vault
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to follow procedures for inventory keeping etc.
- Video game knowledge/awareness – You will need to know the differences between consoles and games etc. Also knowing what is suitable for hospitals, rough idea of what is good/terrible, knowing about games which need to be online or not.
- Good physical stamina as the role does involve shifting lots of heavy boxes around!
Our current vault team will give you as much support as needed to get you started in the role so please don’t worry about not having every single thing nailed down!